Tenbusch Custom Sliplining Machines
Tenbusch Sliplining Machine
Sliplining is generally considered as the installation of a smaller diameter pipe into a larger diameter pipeline. Tenbusch Inc. designs and fabricates heavy duty sliplining equipment for installation of medium to large diameter pipelines. This includes both single and dual push direction units. Dual push direction units install pipe in both a forward and reverse direction.
General features of Tenbusch sliplining machines are as follows:
- Designed to insert medium to large pipe diameters
- Pipe lengths from to 7 to 20 ft
- Thrust capacities up to 200 tons
- All equipment hydraulically driven
- Infinitely adjustable pipe hold down clamps
- Designed to push pipe in both forward and reverse directions
- Extremely small footprint - smallest in the industry.
Auxiliary Sliplining Equipment
Sliplining Prover Shield for Special Shaped Pipe
Tenbusch Inc. also builds any standard or custom auxiliary equipment needed for your sliplining jobs.
- Design and manufacture of "Prover Mandrels" and Shields
- Design and manufacture of "Pull Adapters" (for use with winches)
- Tenbusch Inc. can provide your company with the custom auxiliary sliplining equipment needed to get the job done right.